Bathroom Singers Workshop – Delhi
10:00 am-05:00 pm
About the Event?
What is the workshop all about?
'From Mug to Mike' primer workshop is an introduction to professional singing.
You will be introduced to:
- The most important qualities that a professional singer should develop
- Tips and tricks of professional singing
- Misconceptions and myths about singing
- Problems that singers generally face while singing
- How to get over stage fright?
- Recording in a studio and techniques
- Singing Techniques
- Voice Culture
- Voice Culture Exercises
- Voice Analysis
What are the prerequisites?
On a lighter note, the ONLY prerequisite is that you should have sung at least once in the bathroom! This workshop is for anybody who loves to sing
Is there an age limit?
No, there is no age limit. We have had participants ranging from 5 to 83!
Chuck the Mug, Grab the Mike!
You will get to record one full song of your choice (without music) in the high end studio.
You will also be taught voice exercises to improve your singing and voice.
What Preparations do I need?
- Please come prepared to record a song of your choice (any language) without music. This is to understand your voice better
- Carry the lyrics of the song you wish to record, if required
- A note book and a pen to make notes
- A water bottle
How Do I sound when I Sing?
Your recording along with a very detailed analysis of your voice and singing, highlighting your strengths and identifying the areas for improvement will be emailed to you after the workshop.
Will other participants hear me while I record my song?
No, each participant gets to record in private.
Can I bring along a friend/family member?
Only participants will be allowed to sit through the session.
Lunch will be served.
Please be at the venue by 9:45 AM